Immigrants on Bikes project is looking for new coaches
Do you want to teach immigrants how to bike? Are you interested in inspiring people from different cultural backgrounds to learn how to bike, do you have group leadership skills, can you ride a bike?
If you answered yes, you are the person we are looking for you could be a great coach!
Cycling brings independence and joy in people’s life! Join us to help and teach immigrants how to bike. Our coach training courses last for five hours after which you are ready to become an instructor. Our coach training courses is an easy way to get involved in fun and rewarding volunteering activity.
As a coach you will get:
- Free training on how to lead a cycling course
- Direct support from the Immigrants on bikes project’s coordinator
- An opportunity to help people
- An opportunity to make new friends
- Have fun together with a multicultural group
Please contact us for more details!
tel. 044 244 5849
You can also leave your contact information with us by filling out this form and we will contact you.